October 8, 2006

Happy Birthday to Papa and Pelik!!

Happy Birthday to my Love. I have enjoyed spending the last several with you and hope to spend many, many more with you.

We attended Good Seasons Church with the kids (we usually do while we are here) and there was a wonderful message thru Pastor Vines as well as a baptism and a baby dedication!! Rod sang with the the Men's Choir and we were well entertained!! It was a great morning. I think I now understand the difference between saved and sanctification a little better. Pastor Vines is such a dynamic personality - he always provides us with much food for thought. Rod was originally supposed to give the message at the 8 am service but that got rescheduled to next week so we will miss it. S'te promises to send us a cd so we will get to listen to it.

S'te took lots of picures today. She was on to a regular photo shoot after Church. Her and Rod orchastrated the shoot and I fixed lunch. We then had cake and ice cream for Papa and Pelik's birthdays. We got a Spiderman cape in Rosarito Beach for him so he has his SUPERHERO and souvaneer all together. He absolutely loved it!!! We also got Mak a Batman cape because he has been so great with sharing his room, toys,and Mom's attention!! I will post photos on Flickr as soon as I get them from S'te.

Keith is going to a former co-workers services tomorrow. He is sad to be losing those he worked and played with. We will then be getting ready for the trek home. We leave on Tuesday - time to leave this wonderful weather and head back for Florida!!!! At least the hurricane season is almost over - knock on wood!! Again I didn't get the chance to visit as much as I would've liked. The night in the ER completely boshed that whole idea - but I will return and one of these days I will learn my way around and go visiting - you can bet on that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!