October 23, 2006

Just another Monday

We've had a pretty good weekend. If you want to count days 1 and 2 of potty training pretty good of anything!!

Fleix went to the Lab another few times and HORRAY!! his platelet count is back over 100,000!! No known reason - I guess that is why they call it Idiomatic!! He has to return for a followup in a couple of weeks but the danger point is over!! Praise the Lord. I know it must've been all the prayers that flew to heaven from all over the country!! Other than TRYING to keep him a bit more calm (Dr said: no running, jumping, riding bikes, slides, monkey bars, contact sports, etc.) and keeping him indoors where we can watch his sisters (to keep them from hitting, kicking, jumping on him, etc) we didn't do anything different. oh, but I did start giving them multivitamins!! Anyhow - he is looking much better!!

Today we find out what the ct scan shows about Mary's neck. She still isn't complaining of any pain or favoring that side of her mouth - so we shall see ? ? ? ?

Baby B is pulling himself up on furniture, legs, chairs, toys - anything he can find - and is walking around them!! He is getting pretty good at getting fries, prietzels, baby snacks and anything else we hand him - to his mouth - BUT HE ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT hold his bottle!!! Hints anyone?? Not that I mind - I enjoy sitting and rocking him - and yes, holding his bottle for him while he goes to sleep. He is such a good baby!!

Boo has decided that she is done with being picked on - she is exerting her "rights" (hehe). If she wants juice - she SCREAMS until she gets . . (actually gets put to bed). I cannot completely imaging what she will be like during the "terrible two's" as she mostly seems to be pretty much there now!!! Her and Mary are learning to talk. We are understanding more and more of their words. Some are pretty funny!!

Lori has been by to see them and will begin coming over to visit weekly. And Papa has promised to dig out the RV and take us to the Keys for a few days. We have to see when this may come about!!!

Halloween isn't too far away - we've gotten some decorations out and costumes for the girls. Felix is just to tall to fit into any except for the Princess one -- and I'm not ready to dress him that way - so, I guess I'll just have to go shopping (sniff) - unless of course Papa does it for me!! (which is a very real possibility).

I'm dreading my pre-op for my wrist - which is on Halloween - then the surgery is the following week. Not that there is much to it (or so I've been told) but I guess I will be without a hand for a few days - so Papa will have the "duty" even more so 'cause I won't even be able to change a diaper - definately need two hands for that!!!!

I just keep looking and looking for others' to update Blogs. They are like my newspapers. I have the family section, friend section, special interest, comics. . . But to go days without a paper ! ! ! ! ! Come on - even if you just take a topic out of thin air and roll it out - write something for me . . . . please!!!!!

No comments: