November 7, 2006

Election Day

I'm sitting here all lonesome after checking my "blogline" AGAIN with no updates!! Is everyone but me to busy to even say hi? Whhhhhaaaassss uppppppp?

This will probably be my last entry for a few days as tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! I will have the carpal tunnel release done tomorrow afternoon. From what I understand - it will be a few days before my right hand is useable again - and I don't want to wear my left one out!!

I voted. Papa voted. I hope all of you voted.. It is our duty as well as one of the many rights that we have that so many have died for.

I got my laundry done (mostly), I have vaccummed and dusted, Did the floors, Planted my hibiscus, sowed the grass seed that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Put clean sheets on the beds, and bought several types of frozen dinners for the kids. I think I've got it done. I am so monkish about so many things. . . . I've scrubbed the oven, cleaned the washer, washed and rinsed the dryer lint trap. Organized the pantry. Washed and put away all the halloween costumes and decorations. I hope I got enough done so that Papa doesn't have a melt-down. He did great when I had the shoulder surgery - but then I could still use my hand. This time my hand will even be out of commission for awhile. I'll be so glad to have it done and over with. I am praying that it works. Get this done and then work on the rest.

Of course, I'm hoping the Dr will give me some good drugs too!!! I've averaged 3 hours of sleep a night for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I've actually lost count of how long it has been since I've slept for a whole night. I think it was in Rosarito - so it's been awhile. Maybe now. Of course, it isn't always my hands that wake me up. Sometimes it's my feet, or legs, or the horrible every-other-hour sweats. I'm just a mess. But - it'll work out sooner or later.

Pray for me - I'd do it for you!!! And pray for Papa - he will have to put up with me as well as all 4!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that everything went well. I will pray that you heal quickly and Poppa doesn't have a melt down!!

Love you all. I promise I will update soon. I did put new pictures on Flickr!