November 1, 2006

Halloween

And We're Off to the Races!! So, here we are on our way to the Party. Look like a troop or not??
Yup, GGMa brought the kids each a costume or two for Halloween. Doesn't he look cute??? He is a Dalmation (in case you don't really see his ears or tail!) He just had a grand time. We went on down to the Clubhouse here at the Village where the Community Church did a Party for the kids. They went all out too. Hot Dogs, soda, pop corn, and lots and lots of games that this Kidlets could play to "earn" candy and treats.
Pelic got both a Star Wars character and a Spiderman costume but ~ true to form ~ I didn't look at the actual sizes early enough to realize that, one was to big and the other too small. So he wound up with his Birthday cape and his Spiderman Jammies. He did great tho'. He got right with the Trick or Treat theme. After the Party we Trick or Treated our way home so that we could see all the other urchins in thier finery. The BUGS were all invited this evening also - so it was a quicker than planned retreat to the screen room!! Tho the kids were all pretty well covered - I wasn't!! These pests were big enough they hurt WHILE they were biting. I don't usually feel the actual bites - but I sure did this time!!
Here is my little Devil and my
little Bumble Bee. Mary didn't really want her pic taken - she didn't want to stand still that long - and the two's (ya know - what can I say?) Boo gets a
bit upset when I want her pic. She wants to stand behind me and see herself in the camera - she doesn't want it pointed at her - but she loves seeing herself on the computer!! I'll just have to work more with her so that maybe someday she'll be as much of a star as Tetee.

The kids had a great time. The heat stayed with us - it was still over 80 at dark - the rain held of until 7:30 - so we (I) can count our Blessings. All had a good time and it was quickly and totally officially done when the rains came!! Kidlets were in bed by 8:30 and the doorbell didn't ring! AND this year I don't have lots of leftover candy to eat - I got those little plastic sunglasses at the party store and the little ones just loved them!! The teens weren't to thrilled :( but . . . I gave them candy (we really didn't have much).
I did tho', get a call from my little Sis and she had some news that has my jaw dropped clear to the floor!!! I need to wait and see how the Lord works this one out before I actually try to put it into words.

No comments: