February 20, 2007

Cell Phone War



The WAR is finally over. It has been waging for several days now. Only the purple phone was to be found. What do you do with 2 toddlers and only 1 flip phone (we have several others too!!). I hunted the whole house over and couldn't find the pink one!! Mary KNOWS the purple one is hers and is totally unwilling to share it with ANYONE!! Mind you, she has absolutely no qualms about sharing anyone elses toys - but she's kinda Monkish about her own "stuff". She has gotten a late start on the "terrible two's" but she seems to be in full swing!!
Anyhow, this is what I think happened to it. Because today - Waaalaaa - here he comes with the pink one. I'm going to follow him some day - to see just where he hides his "stash" and then just "appears" with it again!!
The toy phones seem to be his favorite and the pink one disappears regularly. Of course he also takes off with the remote, telephone, or anything else that he finds laying on an end-table. I totally understand the remote thing - after all he is male. So the saga ends with the girls playing happily with thier pones and pusses. And a good evening will be had by all!!


I've sure enjoyed reading about the Rea's trip to Mexico. They did more "stuff" than we did on our Cruise - but I was rested when I got home (hehe).


Did you know that about $200 worth of "stuff" they sell in the spa on the ship doesn't work nearly as well when you get home and try to use it yourself? News Flash!!! It doesn't!!!! And I was supposed to look like one of those healthy Norweigen women when I'd used it for a week. I must admit - I don't have scaley legs anymore and I do think the "soaks" are helping my knees and hips. Not doing much for the "total being", (what they are for!) I'm still a grouch!!- but - something is better than nothing!!! Reminds me of when I was watching GVC (or something similar / or whatever that channel is) and they had a miracle cure for a double chin - for only bout $100!!! I couldn't dial the phone fast enough - I've had a double chin ALL of my life!!!!!! It arrived - it was moisturizer with a chin strap - and a page of exercises that I know damaged my vocal cords!! (I can tell that by how little I talked after that). And I also have a bridge to sell you. . . . . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you finally "found" the other phone. Remember when Brayana used to do that with her binkies! They seemed to come out of the woodwork when we tried taking them away.