February 5, 2007

From the Cold - To the Cold

We came home on Saturday. I know that was one of the coldest weeks San Diego or Spring Valley has had this winter. It might have even hit records. I don't remember it ever being that cold there. We had a wonderful time!!

It is cold here. I mean bone chilling cold. Add the humidity and cold rain to the cold - and it is cold. Sure hope the forecast looks better for our cruise!!

Rod, the conversation we had about who was fishing with Simon Peter? Well, it happened to come up in Pastor Bert's message - how cool is that??? It was the "Fishers of Men" story in Luke 5. James and John were with him. Just wanted to let you know that another of those coincidences happened. What a wonderful GOD!!!
But we have water!! We have County Water!! Spent most of yesterday trying to go thru mail and catch up on my chores. How can I have so many chores when I wasn't even here?


We are getting ready to start a week of dealing with the DHS and also trying to get taxes done YUK!!! on both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has actually warmed up here! It was HOT the three days after you left. Record breaking upper 80's HOT! The weather has been crazy!