February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!

I wish all the best for a Happy Valentine's Day. I talked to my sister this morning so I know she has arrived safely and happily back in her abode in Oregon. It sounded like she had a wonderful time except for the little irritations like the pre-vacation food poisoning, the heat rash, sea sickness, allergies, and general maliase. I know (cause she said so) that she is ready to be back home - now she continues on with her new job. Hopefully you can check her out at The Raes.

I know S'te and kids are ok, 'cause she IM'd me last night. She is building again - this time a fence. You can check her out at The Money Pit.

The kids all had heart bowls with thier Valentine's in them at the table. They had their cereal served that way - not special - but easy!! They've been home almost 24 hours!!!

Hope all others had a great one too!

No comments: