February 1, 2008

End Of January Already!!

Today is February 1st. Can't say that I got any of my "projects" finished. The ones that I always start a month out with. Sort of like New Year Resolutions. I start every month out with . . . when I get last month's stuff done. . . . I'm going to start on. . . . . It just seems like I'm busier that a cat covering c*** all day long, exhausted every night, and still don't get anything done!!! Would someone please follow me around and show me where I'm wasting so much time!!!????

Well, I got the carpet cleaned. . . Actually, Keith paid someone to do it so I'd stop whining about it LOL!!! Besides which - as I told S'te - I had to get the bedding done. . . . And with the carpet cleaning came moving all the furniture around, and picking up lots of stuff. Now I just need to get it all put away again. . . before it all moves back to where I picked it up from. hehehehe

I have so many wonderful things that will be happening during our good old Valentines month. A cruise with my sweetie pie (my sister and hers is joining us!) and a visit from my baby and her family. I am so looking forward to them both!!

And I'm sweating already. . . . it was 80 degrees here by 10 am. . . I can't imagine what it will be like around here by April!!

So Happy Valentine's Day to all!!

1 comment:

Sharen said...

I don't have to follow you around to know what you do all day...you have children in the house...that says it all!

Hope things are put away and you are ready to sail! I'm so looking forward to it too!

It was 1 degree this morning...

Love, Sharen