February 14, 2008

Sea Days

Wednesday and Thursday were our At Sea days. Sharen started hers off with a visit to the ship's clinic and a round of antibiotics - and I hung out on deck. I picked a chair that would get some sun on the side that didn't get any sun on Sunday!! LOL I had tanned on the left side of my body!! Wednesday I spent trying to get the right side kind of evened up. Keith found a basketball hoop and several others that wanted to play - so he spent several hours at the hoops. . . . They had shoot-off contests scheduled in the Capers - and afterwords - they picked teams and played some more. He had a wonderful time. . . . I went to the 10:00 silver sale (lol) . . . and spent the rest of the morning looking for Sharen and Jack. At lunchtime I finally ran into him and he told me of Sharen's trip to the doc. She was resting and hopefully we'd see her at dinner.

Keith hanging out on deck. He was really enjoying the music. We took the Cribbage Board on deck and each of the three of us won a game. Jack pretty well waled on me - he's much quicker at counting (I think I have old-timers) and we bored him after he won the 1 game - and off to see how Sharen was doing!!
Jack is watching the views as they walk by (LOL) and hoping that Sharen gets better soon. He kept her supplied with all sorts of goodies. Every time I saw him he was getting a sweet, or a drink, or something to take to her.
Sharen was so sick that they missed the 2nd formal night (like I missed the first) and boy did she miss a treat!! Chateaubriand and Baked Alaska!! Here is our server with the Baked Alaska!! And a flower for Valentines Day!! It was absolutely delicious. By this time - I had a cough and a forever and ever dripping nose and was getting a headache - but I wasn't ready to quit yet~~ We went to the really~best~neatest~ show that they had put on yet. It was another musical - but it was great!!!

Even tho' I spent most of Thursday between laying down napping, coughing and blowing my nose and sunning myself - I did manage to make it to dinner. . . LOL

While in Belize Keith bought me the most beautiful Valentines/Birthday gift!! It's a georgeous square cut diamond - unset. The setting we go to go with it has 2 marquise diamonds on it so it will match my wedding rings!! Here he is with the largest diamond I've ever worn!!! He is such a sweet-heart - and all I got him was a new bicycle seat!!!

After the show. . . we headed back to our freshly turned down cabin and to see which animal we were sharing our room with for the night!!

Oh..... what treatment.......

No comments: