February 17, 2008

Visit

So excited to be getting ready for S'te's visit. I am like a little kid in a candy store. To think that the Lord provided a way for all 11 of them to come visit - all at once - it's like a miracle!!! Brayana and Ladaria were here a few years ago - and Kiah was here when he was 2. So it wasn't the only visit for some - but to make it all happen so they could ALL come!!!

I'm busy getting "family" packs of STUFF. I did a huge trip to Sam's since I was to sick to go to the commissary. Between fevers, sweats, coughs, and changing damp clothes, I am cleaning, and making room!! And it's great excitement. A purpose, a light, and to see my "babies" again!!! It seems like so long ago (and it was in August!). I just know Cavelle is 1/2 grown already.

The Crossings Community Church has invited the ones that do the Action Presentations to perform at both their Lakewood and Vero Campuses!! Ladaria is working on songs that 5 of them can do. It will be so exciting. They are going to present at the coffee hour here at the Village too. Everyone is going to get to meet our family!!!

I'm just tickled!!! I plan to drive up to Orlando to meet them!! Can't wait for them to get clear here!!! I am soooooo ready to see them. and it might possibly cut some of the lonliness around here too.

Anyhow, I'm sure they have lots of great plans and I only hope that I finally get better enough to enjoy and "run" with them. There are so many things I want to show them. And take them to lunch down at the "Driftwood" and show them the house I just love that is totally inappropriate - but I love it anyway. And take S'te and Rod to Bingo and Bunco. And see the Atlantic together, and just be with them. Oh, to be sooooooo blessed!!!!!

No comments: