December 28, 2006

Change over

Well, I've spent my evening updating to the new version of IE and switching over (I hope) to the new version of Blogger. If this didn't work - I'll just start a new one. It's not like I really had anything important to say.

We had a pretty good Christmas. The kids did. Keith and I were both a bit melancholy - thank the Lord that we had so many activities on Sunday at church. It kinda kept our minds off of the fact that we were again famliless.

The kids were fun to watch. We visited ggm today and Pelik has has a real hard week. She even commented on his lack of social skills. Lori stopped by and helped her out. From what I hear - it was rather a free-for-all. Pelik is having a real problem with the "bully - type" stage and I'm not liking it a bit. He took off over the parking lot on Keith - so he just put on the backpack and then had to carry a screeching kid across the lot to the building - it was something for the parenting class to watch. Quite a sight lol!!!

Baby is trying real hard to walk - he is standing alone while he claps his hands, reaches for things and his favorite - going in circles around his new activity table. I couldn't find another toy like I sent to Tetee - so he got a different one - and he loves it too!!

Pelik keeps asking when we are going back to Kiah's house on 4 planes. I keep telling him he has to ask Papa - I'm ready anytime - Keith just rolls his eyes at me. Last time we went we hadn;t been having so many behavior issues. I can't imagine traveling across country with him at this point/ . .

I'll have nightmares tonight!!! That's all the real news in my life - and I never hear from anyone else, nor do they update thier sites hint hint!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I made my site pretty! In the process of transfer pictures to my computer to add to FLickr and update