December 11, 2006

My Prayer

This Collage of Angie was created by
'Just Taken Pics"

S'te, my heart and prayers are with you as you face this very, very difficult day. I wish I could be there for you. It seems as I am always so far away, especially when I would like to be able to comfort you. I thank the Lord for your relationship with Him. I also am grateful to Rod for being the kind and loving husband that he is for I know he is always there for you also. I also pray that the power that be realize that your home is the place for Ellie to heal from the trauma that she has been through.





Dear Lord,


Thank you for the Blessings that You have heaped on us and thank you for Always being there to hold us up. Please Lord, take this young child under your special wings to care for her in Heaven as she was not cared for here on Earth. Thank you Lord for holding on to my own Baby Daughter as she goes thru the continued trials that the people here on Earth are purpetrating. I know that you will give her the stregnth and the will that she needs to carry on in doing Your Work. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. They were felt. It was a beautiful service. I will post pictures on my blog tomorrow. Many, many people turned out. Many more than they expected. She was certainly loved!