December 22, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Tetee!! I'm so glad you LOVED your blanket. I tried to call and sing for you - but it didn't happen - don't know why. But I want you to know I LOVE YOU!!! My youngest grandbaby is now a toddler!! Next year a Pre-schooler. It makes you sound so old!!!

Next Rant!!! They closed the Curves that they transferred me to when they closed the Curves closest to me. Now it would take me longer to get there than the workout!! So now I have to get motivated to do it myself. Doesn't this ship look just wonderful!! I have about 80 pounds to lose before February and we go on our cruise. It will be a test run for the BIG ONE. Actually, I got so seasick when we went fishing, we wanted to know that I can handle it before we try planning my Dream Cruise~~~

Hope everyone is as ready for Christmas as I am - like as in - NOT. I've got nothing put together, can't think of anything Keith needs or wants - other than a larger print Bible - and haven't been shopping enough to even find one of those!!

My therapy is almost done and I will be returning to the Dr. soon so we will maybe get an idea of when I will be able to do a whole Blog entry without "resting".

Pray for my friend Liz as she has just undergone serious surgery and I can't get my head around in time to call her. This time difference thing keeps me either to early or to late> > > >

Thanks for reading another of my rambles. Merry Christmas all - and especially to my family whom I miss terribly.

No comments: