December 1, 2006

just an update. . .

My laptop is in the shop. 'Cause it's broke. The Geek Squad Agent came to our house and he couldn't fix it - so I took it down to the shop and stood in line for 30 minutes to sign it in for them to send it off into cyberspace for the nex tfew weeks. I am on
Keith's puter right now - and it isn't fiendly for me ! It has keys in the wierdest places and is missing a key that I use all the time - so no one will hear much at all from me for the next while. Pray that it comes back soon - "writing " sems to be my catharsis. I purge all my blues, ill thoughts, want's, and needs into one of the several blogs that I ahve going. Since i have no one to talk to - I write - so It is going to be hard not having my syste.

Also for all of you out there - all of my phone numbers and calendar are on it - so - it will be terribly hard for me to call or e-mail anyone until the blasted thing comes back. Its as bad as losing an address book - oh.wait. - that is what I did . . . .

Not only that, but my hand seriously hurts - so it takes forever to get a legible post out of me. Like this 1/2 hour for this little bit!!

Keep in touch!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! You haven't switched to beta so I end up losing my comments cause I have to sign in on another page!

I hope your laptop comes back quickly. The next few days are going to be busy for me but I will try to call. Love you lots!!