December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to all. As I wait for the pasta for the tuna cassarold to cook - thought I would add a little humor for ya'll to read.

We spent two nights - until after midnight - putting together, wrapping, and sorting through all the crap that the kids got. I have 2 full bags of items that will not be appropriate or fit for another year - possibly 2. I don't understand why - someone asks for a size and you tell them "if it's small" a 3 will work - open the package and it is a size 5. Now, tell me this, how many children go from a 3 to a 5 in 6 weeks? That's how long it has been since I put down the ages and sizes of these guys.
Here is where Boo got her picture in the paper for the Legion Children's Party. She was just soooo cute!!! And the next pic was of Pelik and I doing the hokey pokey. I was roasting!! And it looks that way too. Boy - you just can't dress cool enough around here. And the a/c there was on. Santa and Mrs Claus arrived on the fire engine - siren's and all!! The kids were soooo excited. And Pelik made it almost all the way thru the party before we had to "backpak" him. So we did really will.
Casserole is done. Kids need to be fed. Broken pieces of toys to be picked up and put away!! Stuff that we thought would be ok but we were wrong on need to be picked up and out so they can be "stored".
So we've had a nice calm Christmas Day, tem about 85, several little rainstorms, and some sun. But hot and humid - isn't that what Florida is????
Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you updated your blogger yet? I have to remember to sign in before adding a comment cause it dissappears!!

Glad you all had a great Christmas. We've been busy but I have a little while as I'm waiting for dinner to cook!!

We missed you all on Christmas. Everyone keeps asking if you came out this year! Can't wait to see you again!