December 15, 2006

Party, Party, Party




We've partied all week!! And we have another one tomorrow. Sure wish people would spread this out thru the year some!!! It was 10 pm before we put the kids to bed tonight!!! Pelik didn't even complain - he was soooo tired!!
Here is the reason you don't want to get in front of a bunch of Hungry Baptists at the Christmas Dinner!! We had a great turnout - the line was clear around the room. I decided I'd just take pictures and wait for awhile. I figured that the food would be there just the same whether I took pics or stood in line. Of course, Grammy and Zoey were there to hold babies. They even brought friends to help out LOL It makes it sooo nice. Baby actually took a really short nap - and my White Elephant was~~~~ guess which I picked and which Keith did!!
Anyhow, we all had lots and lots of fun and I don't feel quite so lonesome. It is so hard being so far from anyone that we could even remotely call family. Now with Tom gone - we have less than ever before. I'm slowly finding a way - but ever so slowly. Lives are set with families and friends - and believe it or not - we do lead quite a different lifestyle than most couple our age. LOL
Just wanted to touch bases - off to get ready for the Legion Party for tomorrow afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had fun at the party. Bet I could guess which one Poppa picked and which one you picked!