December 2, 2006

Lost a Post??

My hands are really doing great ;( I hate Keith's puter. I didn't hear what they are doing with mine and if I don't get it back soon I'm.going.to.crack!! I sure hope it is fixable. I NEED my calendar if nothing else. :It didn't even dawn on me that I hav eno idea where I am supposed to be for the next month!! They have to at least send me the calendar. . . .

I'm having a real tough time typing so it really sucks when I lose a post that I got all the way thru. Anyone seen it!! It must be traveling along thru cyberspace looking for it's proper link so it can find it's way home (sniff sniff)

Fixing breakfast for Sunday School in the morning. I'm trying Chris's Crockpot Oatmeal and if it works - I'll try it on the grandkids if I ever get to see them again.

Had 2 visits this week so the kids are really having a time getting back into the "groove". I told Pelik not to shove and Mom said "he's doing fine" and GGM said thanks for taking such good care of them. And the CW has a problem with GGM? ? ? I don't understand.

A reporter from the Coos Bay newspaper has contacted me about doing a story about Jeremy's disappearance - 20 years later. I've been to depressed over all the other stuff that has been going on to contact him. I did the real wimpy thing and forwarded it to S'te. As if she doesn't have enough to deal with. . . what a champ I am :( I hope to get my wits gathered enough to contact him first part of the week. I feel really bad about putting this off as I KNOW how important it is to keep any publicity possible going - and I didn't grab the ball. I have GOT.TO.GET.WITH.IT before I regret everything I haven't done more than I already do. My endless circles. Can't do enough and enough can't be done. Lord help me with the courage and stregnth that I need to do this again.

Started pt on Wed so fingers are feeling stiffer than ever - but they promise they will get better!!! Typing is my therapy. I can sit and make all the motions with nothing to show for it - or I can type. Slow and agonizing but therapy. Now if I only had my own puter - I would be doing really well.

I'm feeling somewhat better than I was. I have gotten thru most of the gloom and am back to seeing some sunshine - I have the Lord and lots of praying people to thank for it. It's getting better all the time. Thank you all. Therapy time must be over, I have currents running from my fingers to my ears!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad for passing it on to me. We've all been a bit scatter-brained over the recent happenings. God will give you all the strength you need to get through things, I know He has me. Don't know how I would be functioning otherwise.
Love you lots!!