June 29, 2006

Travel Day -Again

Well, it's back to the airport again. Heading for cooler weather. A constant quest!! It has been really hot here!!! Of course, this is Spring Valley - not Sera Mesa!! I guess it's always been hotter out here - but I never spent much time this far out - so I didn't realize it. Ya learn something new every day!!

Dad says it's "cold" in Powers. Of course, he's from Bullhead City, right in the desert. We will see him on Saturday for White Cedar Days. Sallie H. called last night and she will have dinner ready for us when we arrive!! She says we have to eat - and of course, she loves to cook!! Clint won't be home until tomorrow - he's in SF.

Well, Keith is carrying suitcases into the bedroom - so I guess I'd better get to packing - no sense in waiting until the last minute.

More from Oregon!!

No comments: