August 23, 2006

Halfway thru the Week

Thank goodness Papa will be back on Saturday. I'd be in a mess if I had to do this for 5 or 6 months.

Got up this morning - rarin' to go. Made it to the WIC office before 9 am. Impressed myself and the gal at the office both!!! Mentioned that we were going to the grocery on the way home since it wasn't to hot yet.

Did go to store - Got the items on 1 check and the misc other stuff that I always wind up with. Dish soap, crackers, snack stuff, a pizza for dinner, that sort of "other" stuff. And a TALL gate to put under the other gate. Got to the check-out. The checks aren't good until tomorrow. WHY didn't she say something when I said we were going to the store? Couldn't she have been that helpful. I don't know what the date is - I have 4 babies that don't care. I do know it's Wednesday.

Got home and thru the rest of the day pretty well. Felix climbed the short gate and went to jump from the top of it - skinned his elbow and scared him pretty good. Don't think he'll do that again. ME has decided that she is on a "talk strike" and refused to come to the table or say why. Lately she's been chattering like a little magpie, so she's tee'd about something. She went to bed without dinner. I guess she wasn't hungry.

Was attempting to potty train but gave up about 2 this afternoon after a dozen pr of wet panties. Just gave in and put a diaper back on her. Then she started telling me "peepee" so I put panties back on her. She wet them. Oh well, maybe in another month or two.

The inspector was by and approved the mess in the back yard. If it stops raining maybe they will pour the cement tomorrow. Thought maybe they'd do it today but didn't see anyone. Oh well.

Since the kids are all asleep I read all the Blogs that I like and found out I have to read other Blogs to keep up on the West Coast. No body tells me anything!! sniff sniff

It didn't get so hot today - only low 90's. Actually let the kids play outside for a while before they were soaking wet and we came in and showered. They bathed and gave me a shower. haha

I'm bored - or wasn't it obvious?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What other blogs dir you read?

I wish it would rain here - sigh

Hope you get the stuff in the backyard done soon