August 5, 2006

ROD'S HOME


Watching TV in the Morning
Click for slideshow Amah.

Got my "puter fixed. I felt like I was without my right hand!!! I don't use it for much except for this and e-mail but I've just GOTTA check out S'te and Sharen's blogs a couple of times each day. I never know when they might update.

According to my Daughter - her family is all together again. She has a picture of them all on the front porch swing. I'm glad that Rod made it home safe and sound and no worse for "the wear". And Ty too.

We are staying busy again. Papa brought all of the kids in so they could watch TV with me while I was still sleeping. He gets up with them but then brings them in to bed while he goes and does whatever it is that he does hehehe

It sounds like the AT&T wireless service at the Denver airport is what knocked out my home wireless login so I had to have the ever trustworthy "Geek Squad" come out and fix it for me. I was soooooo pissed!!!! No more Frontier and Denver Airport for me. Our luggage was delivered by private courier last night about 9:15. I know we can't blame the airlines for the weather - but come on!! By the time they held the flight to Orlando for an hour and a half - what's 5 more minutes!!! They pulled out so close to when we pulled in that the attendants had to call because they hadn't posted the departure yet. And we weren't the only ones!! There were 4 of us that just missed it. But I really feel sorry for the little lady that was standing in the customer service line right behind us. She was there in the line when her flight left to where ever and there was only 1 per day. The attendants had directed her to the customer service line instead of looking her flight up for her. WHAT A WASTE. Are all customer service types a thing of the past? Seems like there used to be a little common sense amoung them, but no more!!

Time to start dinner. It's getting tired and cranky around here :)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Have just found your blog - love it. Yes I know what you mean about airlines/airports.