July 19, 2006

Back to Tropical Florida


The Lone Cabbage on 520
Originally uploaded by Amah.
We actually had a pretty uneventful flight (harray!!). We couldn't get upgraded for the first leg - but we did for the Chicago/Orlando one. Keith is just to tall for some of those seats. He either sits with his knees under his chin or they are in the way for everyone. He actually slept for most of the long flight (SD to Chicago) so the guy on the other side of me chatted. He was headed to Connecticut.

We landed and were driving home on I95 when the Attorney called and said they have an appointment set for me - with the neuro guy. Where was I? I told her we were just now headed out of the airport to go home - she asked which home - I replied - our home in Florida - she asked when would we be in SD again - I replied - when I have a reason to go. I also mentioned that I had left several messages all with the fact that we were TRAVELING ON THE 18 - EARLY IN THE MORNING~~ And if they came up with anything they needed to let me know by the 17th. So ~~ Que Sera Sara

I will be back in San Diego on the 27th for a few days. I don't even know if I'm going to unpack. So there!!

On our way home we stopped at a little Cafe that we enjoy. Sister Sharen and I stopped on our way to Orlando when she was visiting and the Grand-girls & I took an airboat ride from here - in to the Glades to see alligators. We didn't see but one set of eyes and a few rattling waving long grasses - so click on this picture and see what we saw last night!!

This morning Keith is trying to get caught up and I've been out and weeded 2 of our little flower beds. I'm hoping to find a gardner~~ The weeds are as tall as I am!! And it's already to hot to be outside~~ Can anyone help me find more excuses??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally able to see the pictures. Flickr was having a massage yesterday every time I tried! Brayana said Hey I remember that place. I had a whole bunch of shrimp there!!

Mitch said...

Holy Cow! They weren't advertising falsely about the gators. They look pretty prehistoric! Do you feel like they are looking at you and considering lunch or dinner? :-)