July 26, 2006

Packing AGAIN

It seems like I just got home!! We haven't had much time to do anything! Here is the little bit of block stuff that we replaced the black right with ~and see that BIG green plant right close to the house? That is supposed to be a hibiscus but it has huge leaves on it and I haven't seen a flower on it yet. I cut the other Hibiscus' back so that it will bloom more. They grow sooo fast. The lawn crew had cut ANOTHER sprinkler head off - so we called and had them all serviced. They needed it. Now maybe none will stick up enough to get cut to pieces.

I didn't even take the BBQ or the screen room furniture out of the kitchen. I have to do laundry to pack and I'm waiting for the dryer to stop before I can start (that's my excuse and I'm staying with it). Papa is busy with Western Wednesday. We got the disclosures from the realator in Oregon but had so many questions he is going back to the owner and get her to fill it out correctly. We should hear something back in the next day or so.

Tomorrow morning EARLY we will be flying - again. We are trying a different airlines. Our luck with American and Alaska have left much to be desired - so this time we are flying FRONTIER. I'll let you know what they manage to do to us.

I looked up the websites that S'te sent me for Mak's upcoming surgery and in case you are interested Pictures and Imaging of Branchial Cleft Cysts and the other is The American Pediatric something something. It is funny how just a little pimple on the front of his neck has turned out to be a surgical issue. He's 5 1/2 and the literature all says this is a birth issue. Anyhow, he has so many health issues - please - everyone - pray - for - him. His surgery is scheduled for August 28.

I look forward to seeing them all again tomorrow. I'm sure they wish we'd spread our visits out a bit more - but they have lots to look forward to. Rod will be home in 9 days. They miss him so.

Well, the dryer is done........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are coming back to see us again!! Hurry up dryer!!