July 30, 2006

Disappointment


Sleeping Mommies
Originally uploaded by Amah.
Had my Doctor's appointment yesterday. I was so looking forward to seeing someone that could or would do something!! I was really, really sore after the travel and the spasms (or whatever it was) on Thursday. I was glad that I had the appointment and thought it was perfect timing as my shoulder, neck,and arm were all in considerable pain. Not just the achies like it usually is. No luck. This Dr. let me know right off the bat that he was ONLY consulting and ONLY on what percentage of the problem with my neck ONLY may have been due to my employment. I guess it isn't connected to anything else in my body. So much for those high hopes. He did say that I have a couple bulging disks - but can see nothing actually pinching a nerve or anything that would have an impact on my shoulder, arm, etc. So, we will wait and see what the report says. We got home and Keith told me that I need to lay off of the pain pills. Well, that isn't an option right now. We go see the lawyer on Monday.

Went to lunch at the Longhorn Cafe for lunch. Other than Mexican, it is probably one of Keith's favorite places to eat. He gets the Bison Burger. He's been eating that for several years now. They were suprised to see us and greeted us warmly. Everyone remembers Keith. How could they not!! hehe

Afterwards, we headed back for S'te's - just about in time for them to get ready to leave for their VBS. She's done a really great job of assisting the Church in matters involving children. They are lucky to get her!!!

Mak was up early this morning, coughing and gagging. He came in and crawled up in my lap - went right back to sleep too!! So I put him in bed with Papa. They had a nice little sleep-in. I don't know that Kiah has ever slept in that long. And he was in a great mood nearly all day. I hope that when they take the growth out of his throat - this lets up for him. It has to be awful!! Today there was a 2nd birthday party for Mom Beatty. This one at Dolores' house. She sounded exited and very happy. I will be too if someone notices that I am 85. She is such a great and gracious lady. I'm luck to know her - and I thank her for her son. The one I'm married to ~~~

This morning S'te and I headed for Curves. She enjoyed it and danced around all over the place!! I worked hard trying to almost keep up - and I've been doing it for a couple of weeks now! The machines they have are great for me - I can use my good arm to force rom from my achy one. It keeps it from freezing on me. It has to help. Not using it didn't help any!
Keith brought us another UPC code from Slim-a-Bear so we can take Ladaria on Monday. They are good for 2 weeks trial. We've been teasing her about being the only 3 generation family there!! We might make the papers!!

This morning S'te fixed Coco Kitty a box and put it in the warm hot water heater closet with an old blanket in the hopes that she might use that as her L&D spot. I noticed that she (Coco) hadn't been around for awhile so S'te went and checked the spot and WAHLAAA ~~ there were 2 black and 1 grey kitty in the box with Coco. And a bit ago - there were 2 black and 2 grey kittys in the box. Wonder if she is done ~~ she won't tell me -

No comments: