July 6, 2006

Day 7 in Oregon

Today was spent eating leftovers and watching Sharen work around the Garden. I've taken pictures of it but you are going to have to let her toot her own horn and see it for yourself on her own Knuckles Knoll Blog. It wouldn't be nice to take her bragging rights away. They have worked very, very hard on it and it sure shows the love and nurturing that has gone into it.

I didn't do much else. Stopped by the town Chiropractor for a crunch and was down for most of the day - I was plumb done.

I also watched Mike wash and shine and polish. So for all his work, here is a picture of Mike's pride and joy! Can't leave all of these pics unshown - hee hee


And I don't want to leave Mitch's baby out in the cold either!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Men and their toys!!